Hot off the press – Welcome to our DPUK Summer 2012 Newsletter. In this issue you will find:
- Summer welcome from Nicole, DPUK Coordinator
- Update news from Asif, DPUK Ambassador
- Sir Malcolm Bruce & his knighthood
- HADC’s Queen Jubilee Celebration
- HADC’ Special reception at City Hall
- Marlee Matlin’s campaign on Deaf parents go Movies with their kids
- NDCS campaign: UK law changes for Deaf children in school
- DPUK Newsround – worldwide including 1st NZ Deaf Parents Conference
- DPUK Events News
- DPUK Families Day Out & Events coming up – to book your places, please email to email@example.com
- DPUK Support Groups diary dates for 2012
- Keeping in Touch
I hope you find the contents informative, your comments and/or views would be most welcome!
Don’t forget the deadline for submissions for the next newsletter is Friday 7th Sept 2012.
Easy Related Posts
Deaf Diabetes UK Conference 15th May 2015
DDUK Announcement is pleased to confirm DDUK - 2nd Conference - 15 May 2015 Venue: Manchester Deaf ...read more
Appeal Court Ruling regarding Deaf Parents going through family court proceedings.
The of Court of Appeal has issued a judgement as a result of proceedings earlier ...read more
ARTWORK COMPETITION! Sign language brokering experiences in the Deaf community
Do you have deaf parents that use sign language? Have you had experience of helping your ...read more
Hackney Deaf Parenting Support Group
Hackney Deaf Parenting Support Group Are you a Deaf Parent/ Deaf Parent to be? Want ...read more