Deaf Parenting UK values the vast support from all members across UK on Deaf parenting issues.
Membership is open to all Deaf Parents and professionals working with Deaf Parents.
Benefits of Memberships for Deaf Parenting UK members include:
- Opportunity to influence Deaf Parenting UK as an organisation and their services to ensure that it meets Deaf Parents’ needs.
- Network with other Deaf Parents/Professionals working with Deaf Parents.
- Receive Deaf Parenting Newsletter on quarterly basis.
- Deaf Parenting UK Newsletter – quarterly newsletter (insert link to sample newsletter) FREE for members
Cost of membership are:
- FREE for Deaf parent/Deaf family/CODA (children of Deaf Adults)
- FREE for Professional/Organisation/Affiliate
To become a Member, please download and complete the relevant membership forms located at the bottom of this page. Simply download and complete the membership form and email/ fax it to Deaf Parenting UK.
Please select links below to view and download membership forms.
- DPUK Membership Application for Deaf Parents/Familes
- DPUK Membership Application for Professionals/Organisations
To download, right-click link and save target as…
The above links are in Word format therefore you may require to save it, enter your details and then email it back to us on email@example.com