The Baby Show with Prima Baby and headline sponsor Fisher-Price is coming to The NEC, Birmingham on 21 – 23 May 2010. Discover big brands and one off boutiques that you won’t find on the high street, all together in one place so you can compare products to find the perfect fit for your lifestyle. Visitors will benefit from hundreds of show offers (many cheaper than internet prices!) to help you save time and money! Hear from the expert speakers who can answer all your questions from nutritional advice through to how to get a good night’s sleep.
Deaf Parenting UK will be providing BSL interpreters on all three days to enable all Deaf visitors to access to all exhibitors stands. To book, please visit our stand – T31.
Here’s a sneak preview at just some of the great benefits of attending The Baby Show:
- Hundreds of offers including 10% off Fisher-Price and Mothercare, and great deals on Bugaboo Pushchairs, Tommee Tippee products and much more
- Live talks from Jo Tantum on sleep routines, Annabel Karmel on nutrition, Clare Byam-Cook with breast feeding top tips and Katie Price on the idea behind her new baby range, KP Baby
- One to one advice from the midwives at the Tommy’s Meet the Midwives and Health Visitors CentreCaffeine Free Diet Cokesponsored by
- Entertainment for all the family – the Face of The Baby Show competition, fashion shows, play zones and lots more
To make the day out even more enjoyable we’ve made it hassle free – wide aisles for bumps and buggies, plenty of areas to put your feet up & recharge the batteries and once you’ve stocked up on the baby essentials there is the shopping drop off point and collect by car service, as well as home delivery.
For more information and to book tickets, visit www.thebabyshow.co.uk or call 0871 231 0844* and quote BS146. Kids 0-10 GO FREE.
We’d love to see you there!
Deaf Parenting UK Team
* Calls cost 10 pence per minute from a BT landline. Calls from other networks, or mobiles may vary. Booking fee applies. The Advanced Ticket Box Office closes 19 May 2010. For full terms and conditions, visit www.thebabyshow.co.uk.
Easy Related Posts
Deaf Diabetes UK Conference 15th May 2015
DDUK Announcement is pleased to confirm DDUK - 2nd Conference - 15 May 2015 Venue: Manchester Deaf ...read more
Appeal Court Ruling regarding Deaf Parents going through family court proceedings.
The of Court of Appeal has issued a judgement as a result of proceedings earlier ...read more
ARTWORK COMPETITION! Sign language brokering experiences in the Deaf community
Do you have deaf parents that use sign language? Have you had experience of helping your ...read more
Hackney Deaf Parenting Support Group
Hackney Deaf Parenting Support Group Are you a Deaf Parent/ Deaf Parent to be? Want ...read more