Hot off the press – Summer 2010 edition is now available!
Welcome to our Deaf Parenting UK Newsletter (Summer 2010) as attached. In this issue you will find:
- Report from our recent annual conference, “Are We Equal?”
- Information about our new Ambassador, Eileen Hayes
- News of Sabina and Asif Iqbal’s recent visit to Her Majesty, The Queen’s Annual Summer garden party
- News on support received from Lynne Featherstone MP, new Equalities Minister
- An opportunity to take part in Channel 4’s new TV show, Extreme Parental Guidance
- News from the Baby Show held in Birmingham in May
- Stories and pictures from a recent trip to Alton Towers enjoyed by Deaf Parents with their children
- Feature on the life of Deanne Bray, Deaf Parent and Actress
- Report from Dacorum Mela
- And much more news, valuable information and features.
Deaf Parenting UK Newsletters comes out every 3 months and are free for all Deaf parents, families, professionals who work with Deaf parents. If you wish to be kept informed of when the newsletter comes out, please let us know or email to email@example.com.
Wishing you all a very enjoyable Summer, if you are lucky enough to be taking a break with your family, have a wonderful time – don’t forget the deadline for submissions for the next newsletter is 24th September 2010.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Easy Related Posts
Deaf Diabetes UK Conference 15th May 2015
DDUK Announcement is pleased to confirm DDUK - 2nd Conference - 15 May 2015 Venue: Manchester Deaf ...read more
Appeal Court Ruling regarding Deaf Parents going through family court proceedings.
The of Court of Appeal has issued a judgement as a result of proceedings earlier ...read more
ARTWORK COMPETITION! Sign language brokering experiences in the Deaf community
Do you have deaf parents that use sign language? Have you had experience of helping your ...read more
Hackney Deaf Parenting Support Group
Hackney Deaf Parenting Support Group Are you a Deaf Parent/ Deaf Parent to be? Want ...read more