Hot off the press – Welcome to our DPUK Spring 2012 Newsletter. In this issue you will find:
- Spring welcome from Nicole, DPUK Coordinator
- Update news from Asif, DPUK Manager
- First Deaf MP in New Zealand
- Two New Deaf Parenting UK Ambassadors
- New proposal to Governments for children to maintain contact with Fathers (who separated from children’s mother)
- SEN Specialist funding protected for Deaf children
- Enabling communication is vital in families of Deaf children
- Queen’s Diamond Jubilee Celebration
- HADC’s London 2012 Olympic celebration – a huge success
- Deafax’s new project & campaign: Education & Advices on Relationhips and Sex (E.A.R.S)
- Local Family TV organise International Gala to raise money for charities including DPUK
- 1st NZ Deaf Parents Conference, May 2012
- DPUK Family Events News
- DPUK Families Day Out – 26th May 2012
- DPUK Support Groups diary dates for 2012
- Keeping in Touch
- DPUK Workshops
- Parent Advocate Project – Workshops, funded by TSB Foundation
- DCAL research project – Deaf children wanted.
I hope you find the contents informative, your comments and/or views would be most welcome!
Don’t forget the deadline for submissions for the next newsletter is Friday 8th June 2012.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Easy Related Posts
Deaf Diabetes UK Conference 15th May 2015
DDUK Announcement is pleased to confirm DDUK - 2nd Conference - 15 May 2015 Venue: Manchester Deaf ...read more
Appeal Court Ruling regarding Deaf Parents going through family court proceedings.
The of Court of Appeal has issued a judgement as a result of proceedings earlier ...read more
ARTWORK COMPETITION! Sign language brokering experiences in the Deaf community
Do you have deaf parents that use sign language? Have you had experience of helping your ...read more
Hackney Deaf Parenting Support Group
Hackney Deaf Parenting Support Group Are you a Deaf Parent/ Deaf Parent to be? Want ...read more