The Baby Show is Expecting You!
Earls Court London, 22-24 October 2010
Join us at The Baby Show, taking place at London’s Earls Court on 22-24 October 2010 – you’ll find everything dedicated to pregnancy, birth, baby and beyond. With unbeatable shopping, exclusive offers, fantastic entertainment plus expert advice and information, The Baby Show really is an essential part of having a baby.
Here’s a sneak preview at just some of the great benefits of attending The Baby Show:
- Hundreds of offers including 10% off at Mothercare and Fisher-Price, plus great deals on all your baby essentials
- Celebrity mum Myleene Klass will be live on stage sharing her pregnancy and parenting tips
- Live talks from Annabel Karmel on nutrition, Prima Baby’s Jo Tantum on sleep routines, and Clare Byam-Cook with breast feeding top tips, plus essential first aid from the British Red Cross
- One to one advice from the midwives at the Tommy’s Meet the Midwives and Health Visitors Centre sponsored by Caffeine Free Diet Coke
- Entertainment for all the family including, the Face of The Baby Show competition, the Sainsbury’s Try Team with live recipe demonstrations, Mothercare Maternity Fashion Show, the Fisher-Price Crèche, play zones and lots more!
To make your day out even more enjoyable we’ve made it completely hassle free – Pampers Changing Room with free wipes and nappies, Tommee Tippee Feeding Area with FREE food plus plenty of areas to put your feet up and recharge the batteries. And once you’ve stocked up on the baby essentials there is the Emma’s Diary shopping drop off point and collect by car service, as well as home delivery.
We’ve teamed up with The Baby Show to provide BSL interpreters each day of The Show from the Deaf Parenting UK stand K55 and on the Persil Non-Bio and Comfort Pure Stage with Prima Baby on Saturday 23 October. See Baby Show leaflet which show Deaf Parenting UK (under Advice & Info section).
To book your tickets simply call 0871 231 0844* or visit www.thebabyshow.co.uk quoting EC146, and don’t forget Kids 0-10 Go Free! Please also email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have booked your place and on which day to ensure numbers for BSL interpreters.
We look forward to seeing you at The Show!
Easy Related Posts
Deaf Diabetes UK Conference 15th May 2015
DDUK Announcement is pleased to confirm DDUK - 2nd Conference - 15 May 2015 Venue: Manchester Deaf ...read more
Appeal Court Ruling regarding Deaf Parents going through family court proceedings.
The of Court of Appeal has issued a judgement as a result of proceedings earlier ...read more
ARTWORK COMPETITION! Sign language brokering experiences in the Deaf community
Do you have deaf parents that use sign language? Have you had experience of helping your ...read more
Hackney Deaf Parenting Support Group
Hackney Deaf Parenting Support Group Are you a Deaf Parent/ Deaf Parent to be? Want ...read more