Hot off the press – Welcome to our Deaf Parenting UK Newsletter (Autumn 2011). In this issue you will find:
- Brief news about DPUK’s 1st ever Deaf Parenting UK Awards
- DPUK’s Deaf Families Project funded by Children in Need including family/ children activities.
- London 2012 and Paralympic Games
- The Baby Show 2011, Earls Court, Oct 2011
- Deaf Sport Personality of the Year Awards 2012
- DPUK Awards 2011 – Announcement of Winners and highly commended.
- Latest news and details of events
I hope you find the contents informative, your comments and/or views would be most welcome!
Don’t forget the deadline for submissions for the next newsletter is Friday 16th October 2011.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Easy Related Posts
Deaf Diabetes UK Conference 15th May 2015
DDUK Announcement is pleased to confirm DDUK - 2nd Conference - 15 May 2015 Venue: Manchester Deaf ...read more
Appeal Court Ruling regarding Deaf Parents going through family court proceedings.
The of Court of Appeal has issued a judgement as a result of proceedings earlier ...read more
ARTWORK COMPETITION! Sign language brokering experiences in the Deaf community
Do you have deaf parents that use sign language? Have you had experience of helping your ...read more
Hackney Deaf Parenting Support Group
Hackney Deaf Parenting Support Group Are you a Deaf Parent/ Deaf Parent to be? Want ...read more