Hot off the press – Welcome to our Deaf Parenting UK Newsletter (Winter 2011). In this issue you will find:
- Christmas wishes from our Editor
- Update news from DPUK Manager
- Family Information Tour that is happening across UK
- DPUK & St John DC’s Children Xmas party
- BDA Conference
- DPUK’s new funding from TSB Foundation for Deaf Families Project including parents support groups.
- London 2012 Celebration
- DPUK Lifetime Achievement Awards 2012
- DPUK Family Events News
- Latest news and details of DPUK events & workshops
- Job Opportunities to work with DPUK
I hope you find the contents informative, your comments and/or views would be most welcome!
Don’t forget the deadline for submissions for the next newsletter is Friday 2nd March 2012.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Easy Related Posts
Hackney Deaf Parenting Support Group
Hackney Deaf Parenting Support Group Are you a Deaf Parent/ Deaf Parent to be? Want ...read more
Deaf Parenting UK Family related events - Updates
Deaf Parenting UK is pleased to announce the following updates for Deaf Families living ...read more
DPUK Family Day Trip to Thorpe Park (JULY 2011)
DPUK Family Day Trip to Thorpe Park THORPE PARK is the place to get ...read more
Special Senses Day at Colchester Zoo
Special Senses Day at Colchester Zoo On the 2nd July Colchester Zoo will be holding ...read more